Safe web shopping with credit card
A credit card is the simplest, safest and most effective method of payment on the Internet. But you should always take certain precautions:
- Only enter the card number on the web shop’s secure payment page. As a rule, the address for such pages starts with "https" instead of "http".
- Store your card as you would a security.
- Use the card in shops you know or that appear to be serious.
- Never declare your card number to verify age.
- Print out the confirmation of a transaction.
- Read contracts and conditions that apply to the web shop.
- Contact EnterCard immediately if you find irregularities on your credit card invoice.