Credit cards are a safe and flexible method of payment. It provides fast access to extra cash if needed, however you still have to remember that it is a loan that needs to be paid back.
To assist customers in choosing a credit card we have collected a few bullet points with things to consider before applying for a credit card:
- Does the card have an annual fee, if so how much is it? Some credit card providers charge an annual fee in addition to interests. Make sure that you are aware of a possible annual fee and how much it is to be able to compare the benefits. EnterCard does not charge an annual fee.
- What kind of benefits and insurances come with the card? Research what benefits that come with the card and that they benefit you and your needs. There may be money to save on f.eks insurances.
- How much time do you need before making payment? Credit cards are best suited for financing extending over a shorter time period.
- What is your financial situation? Remember that a Credit card does not give you more money, rather it enables you to have higher purchasing power in your everyday life.
Individual credit check
In order to apply for a credit card at EnterCard you have to provide an overview of your personal finance. We run credit checks on everyone before issuing credit cards. The following conditions must be met in order to obtain a credit card from us:
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a stabile income
- You can not have any previous payment defaults
To avoid excess spending we will apply a customized maximum spend on your card based on your personal finances.
How much does it cost?
It is important to be aware of the price of having a credit card. Similar to all the services and products you use, you should be aware of the terms and prices. We recommend everyone to carefully read through the product information of our cards before using any of them.
Each month you must make a minimum payment of 3% of your outstanding balance or at least 100 kr. Apart from that you are free to make any payment amount at any time. It is easy and convenient to change the down payment amount at any time in your netbank. Remember that it is expensive to postpone payments. Also keep in mind that the sooner you pay, the least interest you pay. As long as you make your payments on time there are no accruing interests.
Before using your card we advise you to make an overview of whether and when you are able to pay the money back. To make it easy for you to stay in control of your debt we have developed interest calculators for all our cards. These are available on the various product sites. You can use these to calculate how much interest you must pay and the monthly down payment amount for your purchases.
In this movie where we explain the cost of using a credit card.
Our netbank enables you to stay in full control of your purchases and total balance. It provides information about your purchases such as the date, place of purchase and amount. You can also receive this information on an SMS. An invoice is sent once a month which you can either receive through mail or as an Efaktura. The invoice provides a clean and straightforward overview of your card usage.
Follow up procedures
Please contact our customer service center if you have any issues using your card. Our solid routines are equipped to handle any situation.