Safe card usage
Although credit cards are safer than cash, it is important to keep it in a safe place. Below are some tips on how you can use your card in a safe manner:
- Sign your credit card as soon as you receive it
- Notify us as soon as possible if you notice that your credit card is missing
- Always make sure you check you purchase before approving any amount. Also keep a record of all the transactions/checks
- Make sure you check regularly that you still have your card on you
- Never answer phone calls or emails where they ask you to about your card number or pin. This even pertains to police, credit card companies or your bank. You can safely use your card number as a form of payment for merchandise and services on secured web sites
- Remember to check you app or netbank now and then to control the transactions on your card. If you notice any suspicious activities contact our customer service center immediately.
- Know your pin by heart. If you are unable to remember it by heart do not write it down even if it’s hidden among phone numbers on you cell phone.
- Make sure others don’t look over your shoulder or watch you when you put in your pin.
- Never leave your card in a bar or other places. Make sure you receive your card back as soon as you have made a purchase.
- If you witness any suspicious or abnormal activity with an ATM you should not withdraw money from it. This can be a sign of skimming, which means someone has tampered with the ATM to access card information.